Our client, an established education technology company, are seeking a talented Community Marketing Manager to join their fast growing team.
The main purpose of the Community Manager role is to strengthen client and partner relationships through networking and event organisation.
Responsibilities of the Community Manager
- Representing the company through various events, some of which you will organise yourself
- Managing supplier relationships
- Content marketing
To be successful, you will have;
- At least 2 years experience within the technology industry
- Ideally you will have undertaken a Community Manager (or similar) role previously
- A degree (or equivalent qualification) is preferred
Why you'll love this job
- A great base salary of up to £30K.
- A fun working environment with fantastic company benefits and flexibility
- Career progression opportunities
- Community Management
- Further Education
- Marketing Manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job