We are looking for a community manager to work within our new social hub. The community manager will be responsible for aligning all client communications for social media, and marketing content to create a strong brand identity. You will be the first point of contact for online fans and followers, thus developing an intimate relationship with the online community.
You will need to have a passion for social media, staying abreast of new developments and opportunities in the industry. Ultimately, you should be able to act as the face and voice of our clients brand and manage all community communications.
- Develop a content plan.
- Create engaging content for all social platforms.
- Engage with the online community and respond to comments and requests.
- Analyse web traffic and relevant community metrics.
- Relay community feedback to relevant internal stakeholders.
- Devise and implement community communication initiatives.
- Liaise with other teams to stay updated on new initiatives, product and service developments, and to ensure brand consistency.
Contract: 3 months initially (open to temp-perm)
Day rate: Up to £295
If this is of interest please apply.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'