We are looking for a Community Manager to join our team at Greenford Green - Greystar’s newest development.
This is a unique and exciting opportunity to be part of one of the UK's largest purpose built Multifamily (Build to Rent) developments based on the ground of the historic grand union canal, in Greenford. The development is bringing the previously derelict 20.3 acre site back to life, and will consist of 1,965 homes across 7 buildings - all with on-site management and resident amenities including roof terraces, resident lounges and courtyards. The development will also have a wealth of amenities for residents and the local community alike, including shops, workspaces, an on-site healthcare centre, and a primary school.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Operational accountability - Including day to day running, team accountability and all other resource which contributes to achieving the budgets financial and operational goals.
- Assists the General Operations Manager in creation and delivery of a complex staffing structure leading the multifamily structure of the Business comprised of on-site customer service and Concierge team, leasing/lettings personnel, on-site facilities maintenance teams and outsourced contractors
- Establishes and maintains relationships with outsourced contractors delivering efficiency across all blocks at Greenford Green, whilst coordinating with the wider Estate contractors
- Focus on building a vibrant, safe and welcoming community our residents enjoy being a part of.
- Works in partnership with marketing to shape local marketing and leasing strategies based on relevant market data to achieve the property’s occupancy and revenue goals.
- Act as a role model at all times by demonstrating the core values.
- Managing a complex group of stakeholders including Greystar team members, investors, and contractors who all contribute to building our community.
- Run like an autonomous business unit taking overall responsibility and accountability for operations to achieve goals.
- Managing and monitoring financial performance.
- Champion exceptional service hand in hand with operational excellence.
The ideal manager will have:
- Previous experience of successfully driving leasing performance and managing operations within the property sector or similar environment.
- Proven track record in delivering service excellence in a similar management role/ environment.
- Strong core leadership skills to motivate and engage your team into achieving shared goals.
- Previous experience in revenue generation and cost control on a similar scale.
- A passion for exceptional customer service.
- An understand of property legislation, contracts and Health and safety requirement will be advantageous for this role.
- Enthusiasm to deliver exceptional experience to stakeholders.
Greystar is a market leading fully integrated property company. The UK business is rapidly growing, providing exceptional student accommodation (known as Chapter) as well as an expanding portfolio of Multifamily rental apartments in some of Europe’s most iconic cities. It is a great time to join us!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'