Working as part of one of the world’s most recognised Global brands, this is an opportunity to work with a leading developer & publisher of mobile games based in South Manchester / Cheshire in their new Gaming Studio.
As Community Manager, you will be the voice of their games to their valued player base.
You will be responsible for developing and implementing community engagement programs and the overall global social strategy for the games with a view to maintaining and driving a highly engaged, loyal community for their titles.
You should be familiar with a wide variety of social media platforms and tools and will be responsible for creating, managing and growing the company’s presence through blogs, Twitter, Facebook, and other strategically relevant online properties.
Naturally you will need to be an excellent communicator both written and verbally, as you will be required to create engaging content for the community channels and also be the key liaison between our players, Customer Support and the game Producers.
You will be proactive at seeking out opportunities to grow and expand the community, and report regularly on engagement, performance and other key metrics.
Core Skills & Experience
- Demonstrable experience as a community manager, ideally in mobile and free-to-play.
- Relevant degree or equivalent qualification.
- Proven track record of managing impactful social media campaigns.
- Avid gamer.
- Very strong verbal, visual and written communication skills.
- Current in-depth knowledge of social media channels, best practice and emerging trends is essential.
- Write engaging and emotive content for use on relevant social media channels and forums.
- Able to develop and execute community engagement programs.
- Promote new community features to players.
- Able to multi-task, prioritise and work to deadlines under pressure.
- Detail orientated, quality focused and player centric.
- High levels of energy and drive.
Benefits / Perks -
·Brand new Gaming studio - the environment really is one to be seen
·subsidised gym membership
·Complimentary fruit, drinks and snacks.