Community Manager (VIP Delegate/Client Facing) - Graduate
Up 22,000+ OTE
London (City) - Regular Travel Internationally
Is regarded as the most expanding conference businesses of its type covering Mobile Gaming, Finance & HR as its lead sectors. Due to expansion a role has arisen for a graduate with some commercial experience to start their career in the world of b2b events.
- 6 Months + in a role relying heavily upon interpersonal skills, and an understanding of the events industry. Candidates must be open to regular international travel.
- The developer community manager’s key responsibility is to manage the growth of the rapidly expanding community of senior executives within the global games industry and building the end user audience on a series of large scale international events.
- Second to none interpersonal skills and the ability to buildrelationships
- Excellent telephone skills - strongcommunicator
- Professional face to face skills and excellentpresentation
- Ability to engage with highly senior industryprofessionals
- Target driven - thrives onsuccess
- A working knowledge of salesforce is anadvantage
- Organised and systematic approach toworking
- Ambitious - keen to progress his/her career in a growingdivision
- Experience of working in previous VIP guesting and community focused roles would be anadvantage
- Works well under pressure Mainduties:
- Create a guesting plan designed to deliver end user numbers on events across the eventportfolio.
- Execute a contact strategy with relevant prospects to build a pipeline potentialdelegates
- Manage the guesting process and respond to the needs of the audience in a fast pacedenvironment
- Provide regular, accurate guestingforecasts
- Assist the sponsorship sales team in arranging and executing on site meetings atevents
- Self-evaluate performance and determine actions to ensure critical paths arefollowed
- Maintain records on, and correctly use the CRM systemdiligently
- Work with the campaign team, ensure that plans are in place to ensure that the audience build willmeet Sponsorexpectations
- Contribute to divisional meetings, providing insights and feedback from themarket
- Attend training and companymeetings
- Delegate Management
- Graduate Level
- International Events
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job