Careline are looking for compassionate people to join our team of Care Assistants in Clermiston, Drumbrae (EH4) Bughtlin, East Craigs, Carrick Knowe, North Gyle and South Gyle (EH12) and surrounding areas.
To join our team and make a real difference delivering care to the vulnerable adults in these communities, you don’t need previous experience, as full paid training* and support will be provided.
Who would make an ideal care worker? We’re looking for people with the following attributes;
• Kind, caring and compassionate
• A good listener who is patient
• A happy ‘people person’
• Willing to support with personal care, meal preparation, administering medication, social inclusion, shopping and light household duties.
This job involves travelling from home to home, so you must have either access to a vehicle or, depending upon your area, the ability and willingness to use public transit (as appropriate).
The hours are flexible as care is provided at various times of the day, seven days a week.
As a care worker you’ll enjoy:
• A Fantastic Pension Scheme.
• Competitive hourly rates from £9.00 and 28 days’ annual leave (pro rata)*
• Full paid training* and ongoing support
• The chance to increase your career opportunities with a fully-funded diploma QCF in social care*
• Exclusive discounts every day to hundreds of UK retailers, including Tesco, Marks & Spencer, Pizza Express and many others
• Employee referral bonus programmes*
• Childcare vouchers*
All suitable candidates are required to undergo an enhanced level criminal record disclosure and register with the PVG scheme.
Careline is an equal opportunities employer.
* Terms and conditions apply.
- Relationship Building
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job