£350 Welcome Bonus to all new starters!
Do you have experience working within a care setting? Do you have experience of working in the Health or Social Care sector and would like to progress your career to the next level?
We are currently looking for passionate individuals to join our Complex Care Team in North Wiltshire.
This is a fantastic opportunity for carers looking to gain additional clinical skills and training, and be part of fantastic, innovative and friendly team.
Strong communication skills, flexibility, a love for people and a willingness to learn is what we are looking for.
Our enthusiastic Registered Nurses and friendly skilled staff will provide you with all the hands on training in areas like; tracheostomy care, PEG feeds, Bowel Care, Cough Assist, Suctioning and an array of other clinical skills. You will receive regular mentorship, coaching and assistance in all areas so you are always learning and feel part of our passionate team.
If you want to join for one day a week to four nights a week, whatever it is, we want to hear from you!
To join our team we are looking for:
• Proven experience working within a professional care setting
• Strong communication skills and a passion for providing first class care to customers with complex care needs
• Full UK Driving License with access to own vehicle
• Flexible approach to shift work including alternate weekends
If you join our team we will offer you:
• £350 welcome bonus
• Paid mileage and weekend enhancements
• Fantastic market leading benefits package including an employer contribution pension scheme, childcare vouchers and thousands of High street discount vouchers to help you pinch those pounds please see My Caring Rewards. for more details
• Fully paid induction and free criminal records check
• Structured career path and progression opportunities
• Opportunity to gain nationally recognised qualifications whilst working
• Be Healthy Campaign promoting the health and wellbeing of all of our employees by providing free health checks, access to information, advice and support, interactive challenges, competitions, discounted gym memberships, and many more exciting things!
As one of the largest not-for-profit care providers in the South of England, we offer great career opportunities within a supported and reputable environment.
If you are up to the challenge and would like to make a difference to people’s lives we would love to receive your application.