Do you have experience working within a care setting and want to progress your career to the next level?
We are currently looking for passionate individuals to join our Complex Care Team in North Wiltshire in the Melksham, Chippenham and Malmesbury area.
This is a fantastic opportunity for carers looking to gain additional clinical skills and training, and be part of fantastic, innovative and friendly team.
Strong communication skills, flexibility, a love for people and a willingness to learn is what we are looking for.
Our enthusiastic Registered Nurses and friendly skilled staff will provide you with all the hands on training in areas like; tracheostomy care, PEG feeds, Bowel Care, Cough Assist, Suctioning and an array of other clinical skills. You will receive regular mentorship,coaching and assistance in all areas so you are always learning and feel part of our passionate team.
If you want to join for one day a week to four nights a week, whatever it is, we want to hear from you!
To join our team we are looking for:
• Proven experience working within a professional care setting
• Strong communication skills and a passion for providing first class care to customers with complex care needs
• Full UK Driving License with access to own vehicle
• Flexible approach to shift work including alternate weekends
£9.18 per hour
£9.50 per hour with QCF Level 3 in Care
Weekend rates £1.20 enhancement per hour
Evening rate £1.20 enhancement per hour (10pm-7am)
If you join our team we will offer you:
• Competitive rates of pay including paid mileage
• £100 welcome voucher paid after completion of probationary period
• Fully paid induction and free criminal records check
• Opportunity to gain nationally recognised qualifications whilst working (funded by Somerset Care)
• Structured career path and progression opportunities
• An employer contribution pension scheme
• Shopping discount scheme where you can easily save money at almost any chain store or supermarket on the high street with instant vouchers and reloadable cards.
• Cycle to Work scheme
• 28 days annual leave
• Statutory Sick Pay
• Long Service Awards
• Annual Care Awards – recognising employees’ contribution
• Be Healthy Campaign promoting the health and wellbeing of our employees by providing free health checks, discounted gym membership along with advice and support.
• Refer a Friend Scheme!
As one of the largest not-for-profit care providers in the South of England, we offer great career opportunities within a supported and reputable environment.
If you are up to the challenge and would like to make a difference to people’s lives we would love to receive your application.
If you would like more information please contact our Recruitment Team on.
Appointments are subject to a satisfactory certificate from the DBS. We are an equal opportunities employer.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'