- JOB TITLE: Community Grants Officer - Part Time
- LOCATION: Shepton Mallet, Somerset
- HOURS: 25 hours per week / Pro Rota
- SALARY: £21,020 - £22,601
HRGO Recruitment are looking for a Community Grants Officer for a Part Time Role (up to 25 hours per week) and will be a year contract.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a small team to work on both the Community Fund and Ecological Emergency Fund Programmes. We are looking for an organised, flexible individual with good communications skills and who can manage their workload to meet competing deadlines.
The client has been funded a one-off grant programme totalling to £400,000 which had been open for applications during this summer and autumn. The grants has been awarded in principle by the Funding Panels and there are now nearly 100 grant applications to process and monitor. You will be working with colleagues across a range of projects to be funded and delivered.
Main Responsibilities & Duties
- Day to day management of the Council's Communities Fund and Climate and Ecological Emergency Fund in line with the funds' objectives and criteria.
- Develop frameworks, process and procedures that ensure the funds are spent in a transparent and appropriate manner.
- Link across services and partnerships to ensure that grants are awarded in line with financial and legal requirements and that links between grant applications and other relevant projects and initiatives are identified.
- Provide advice and guidance to community groups in receipt of / wishing to bid for funds
- Facilitate and support the Member panel assessing applications, including pre-assessment of submissions to ensure they meet the required criteria
- Monitor and report on the progress of successful grants to ensure the terms of the award are being met.
If interested please click 'applynow' and Lauren from the HRGO Branch in Eastbourne will be in touch
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'