Are you looking for a challenging role within an incredible Charity where you can really make a difference?
Our client began operations in 2007 and every day the crew provide an efficient, prompt response to road traffic collisions, sporting accidents, collapses, and many other incidents throughout Hampshire and the Isle of Wight.
The Charity’s offices are based in Nursling. It is a busy and friendly team and they agree that it is a fantastic place to work.
The Community Outreach Fundraiser role:
Working as part of the fundraising team, the Community Outreach Fundraiser will develop and deliver our client’s community campaigns across Hampshire and Isle of Wight. You will do this by increasing awareness and growing the brand, profile and reputation. The post holder will deliver income targets and help with the development of future income streams to meet the business’s 5-year strategic vision.
Your main responsibilities are:
- Ensuring that community fundraising activity is implemented
- Establishing and building relationships with a network of donors
- Communicating thier case for support to potential donors, encouraging participation in their community campaigns.
- Using personal initiative, ideas and experience to enable the Charity to reach new sectors of the community.
- Meet agreed personal fundraising targets
- Promoting Charity of the Year across corporate and community groups
- Supporting and when required, work at events, initiatives and appeals
- Identifying and developing public relations
- Working with the Volunteer Team Leader to develop a network of volunteers
- Managing supporter records through the CRM database
- Helping to organise, supporting and attending events, campaigns and challenges
The ideal Community Outreach Fundraiser:
- Strong interpersonal, networking and influencing skills
- Ability to give professional presentations, talks and deliver pitches
- Experience of community fundraising
- Ability to provide fundraising solutions appropriate to the audience being addressed
- A solid understanding of modern fundraising techniques, including online and social networking
- Numeracy and analytical skills with excellent organisational/time management skills
- Customer/donor care
- A flexible approach and a willingness to travel and work unsocial hours.
- A full, clean UK Driving Licence
If you would like to apply for this Community Outreach Fundraiser position, please click APPLY below to register your interest.
Closing Date: 18th February 2018
Community Outreach Fundraiser
Salary: in the region of £27,500 per annum
Hours of Work: Full-time
The vacancy you have applied for is being advertised by CVWOW Ltd, the UK's leading, award winning recruitment specialist. No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status. Full terms and conditions of the CVWOW business can be found on our website.
- Community Outreach Fundraiser