Our client is a positive, stable and highly successful company based in Torquay. They are currently looking for a Community Fundraising Manager to join their dynamic and experienced team. Your role will be to lead in achieving company objectives and income targets whilst managing key income streams and activities such as corporate fundraising. To be successful, you will need to have significant work experience in fundraising, marketing or business development, ideally at management level.
- Management of the team budget and taking responsibility for income targets
- Development of the corporate fundraising plan
- identification of new fundraising opportunities
- Leadership, motivation and support of the team
- Managing partnerships with fundraisers
- Ensuring that all fundraising activities are completed to the highest standard
- Accurate maintenance and updating of community fundraising data
- Attending fundraising events when required
- Significant work experience in fundraising, marketing or business development
- Ideally experience in a management or leadership position
- Confident and enthusiastic with a high attention to detail
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment which is ever-changing
- Able to implement fundraising strategies whilst adhering to laws and regulations
- Experience working with budgets and to targets
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to deliver presentations
- IT skills (Microsoft Office)
The role will pay a competitive salary and would be a fantastic opportunity to take on an exciting and varied role. If you feel that you meet the requirements set out above, please apply now or call for an informal discussion.
Keywords: Community Fundraiser, Community Fundraising Manager, Fundraising Event Manager, Charity Fundraising, NFP, Jobs Devon, Jobs Torquay, Fundraising Job Devon
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'