Community Fundraising Manager
One of our clients are looking for someone to join their Fundraising management team. The post holder will be a proactive Fundraiser whose main responsibilities will be to successfully lead a team.
- To liaise with, and assist, all other Fundraising Staff.
- To co-operate with all staff in maintaining good relationships with outside agencies and the general public in order to uphold the Charity's image and win increased support for its work.
- The post holder will be expected to produce work of a high standard and to promote quality at all times.
- To take responsibility for your continuing professional development.
- The post holder may be required to participate in the assessment of risk and thereby contribute towards clinical and corporate governance agenda as appropriate.
- To work with the Head of Fundraising to assist with the development of annual budgets, putting action plans into place to ensure targets are met or exceeded.
- To attend events and deliver quality presentations to Community Groups, including on weekends and during the evening.
- To be a proactive and positive member of the Fundraising Management Team.
- To provide monthly feedback reports to the Fundraising Team regarding own area of work and its development.
- Degree or equivalent experience.
- Computer Literacy.
- Experience of Fundraising or relevant transferable skills.
- Experience of managing events and/or working with community groups.
- Driving License and access to a car.
Salary - £26,000 - £31,000
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"