WR Fundraising Recruitment is delighted to be working with a local health charity. We have an exciting Community Fundraising Manager vacancy for an experienced community fundraiser to lead a friendly team and help the charity achieve its income targets within the local area.
At an exciting time of development, we are looking for a fundraiser to develop and maintain a busy schedule of community fundraising in order to raise funds and increase participation amongst our supporters and volunteers.
Community Fundraising Manager
Permanent, Full time
£28,000 per annum
Duties will include:
- Responsible for developing and managing a portfolio of community fundraising activity,
- Manage existing fundraising relationships and activities and is responsible for the development and implementation of new relationships and activities with existing and new supporters
- Responsible for developing relationships with fundraising individuals and organisations through third party events, bespoke events and bespoke corporate events
- Work collaboratively with the Corporate Partnerships Manager and Events Team to maximise income generation opportunities
- Day to day line management of team of community fundraisers agreeing, implementing and monitoring weekly targets and performance.
- Responsible for overseeing the recruitment and development of community fundraising volunteers
- Develop new campaigns and projects to raise awareness and increase income
- Work with local community leaders to raise awareness of and support for the charity
- Responsible for agreeing the setting and monitoring of KPIs for Fundraisers and Fundraising Assistants
This is a very exciting role within the fundraising department and we are looking for candidates with a strong record of achievement supervising teams and volunteers within community fundraising.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience working with community fundraising in a similar role
- Experience of working with volunteers
- Ability to line manage staff and volunteers
- Good analytical skills with an ability to research and analyse potential new ventures in the Fundraising arena
- Confident communicator with the public, with ability to positively influence and persuade people to support your own ideas
- Working knowledge of Health and Safety and Public Liability issues when running events and fundraising activities
- Experience of setting and managing budgets
- Able to motivate, inspire and lead a team of fundraisers to deliver outstanding customer service to supporters and volunteers.
- Ability to travel regularly across the counties the charity supports
- Must be available to work out of hours when necessary, including evenings and weekends
For further details, please email a copy of your up to date CV.
Due to the high number of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
If you have not heard from one of our representatives within 1 week of applying, then your application has been unsuccessful.
- Volunteer Management
- community fundraising
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job