Are you good at Fundraising and want a fulfilling challenge?
Are you a great motivator with a driving licence and a car?
We provide specialist palliative care and support for people in our local community and we are rated as 'Outstanding' by CQC. We have expanded our services in recent years and these are exciting times here with the launch of our long-term strategy and investment in our patient and family services.
Every day, we work tirelessly to support patients, carers and families and the Income Generation Team are vitally important in raising the money to enable us to deliver current and future services.
The environment is fast-paced, creative and inspiring and you to be out and about in the community, working with our wonderful fundraising supporters and work in a team of three other community fundraisers to support the generation of innovative and creative ideas, importantly, through to delivery.
If you have a passion and skill for fundraising, this is an exciting opportunity for you to build a career and truly make your mark in this ambitious charity. We are looking for a highly motivated and enthusiastic person with high level interpersonal skills and a passion for fundraising.
HOURS: 22.5 hours per week
SALARY: £22,259 - £29,034 pro rata, per annum
CLOSING DATE: Sunday 8th July 2018
INTERVIEW DATE: Monday 16th July 2018
Community | Fundraising | Events | Charity | Customer Service | LeadingEssential Skills
- Good general standard of education
- Commercial experience
- Microsoft Word, PowerPoint & Excel proficient
- Well developed interpersonal skills and the ability to work with a wide cross section of people
- Ability to motivate and lead by example
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
- Excellent organisational skills
- Research and problem solving skills
- Creativity and innovation
- Able to work outside of normal office hours
- Full driving licence and a car
- Willingness to be trained and kept up to date with developments
- Experience of delivering revenue targets
- Degree or equivalent
- Previous fundraising experience or experience of working directly within the community in a sales capacity or people facing role
- Knowledge of fundraising database
- Experience of organising projects and/or events
- Experience of working with volunteers
We are an organisation driven to provide the very best care and support to patients, families and carers across our 700 sq miles over the last 40 years we have supported and cared for over 45,000 patients, carers and families.
We are innovative and pioneering and deliver exceptional care as recognised by our recent award of an 'Outstanding' rating from the Care Quality Commission.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"