To raise awareness and funds for Berkshire Vision, in line with budget requirements.
Develop key Community Group relationships and plan and organise key events throughout the County.
Develop relationships with businesses and local partners to increase revenue.
This is a grass roots fundraising role to develop and encourage support in the local community and recruit and train and manage fundraising volunteers, working with the Volunteer Manager.
1. Develop and deliver community focused fundraising events to increase the charities profile and donations
2. Research, approach and develop relationships with key Groups in Berkshire from Probus, Rotaries, Golf Clubs, Universities etc and local businesses and private donors
3. Engage with local media and press to develop PR opportunities on Radio and social media
4. Organise and attend fundraising events/supermarket collections
5. Create a key database of Groups/Businesses and local Associations for fundraising contacts
6. Raise Berkshire Vision’s profile in the larger community
Please find full job description on Berkshire Visions website under News.
- Local Community
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'