Our Client’s Story
Our client is one of the UK’s leading digital marketing companies. They are a rapidly growing business - they topped the Sunday Times Tech Track, and since then grew 278% per annum before tripling in size again. They now employ over 350 staff in the UK and USA, and conduct marketing activities in more than 120 countries.
We are on a mission to accelerate our clients’ growth by building the world’s most effective marketing platform through a passion for data, relentless innovation and the development of world class teams.
Our Client’s Values
Company culture is very important to them, and that is why they were voted in the top 6 places to work in the Sunday Times Best Companies List 2017, and why they are constantly looking for ways to make their organisation an even better place to work. As well as providing a fun and inspiring workplace, they have clear values that inform everything they do, ensuring all of their teams are driving to be world class, constantly innovating and inspiring positivity in their colleagues. They don’t just talk about their values, they live them.
- Drives to be World Class
- Focuses and Delivers Fast
- Works Smart
- Loves Innovation
- Shows The Way
- Earns Trust
- Inspires Positivity
The Client Operations Team provide valuable insights from all their customers - from their billing clients to the users of their sites. Their aim is to ensure that the Voice of the Customer is clearly heard across their organisation to positively influence decisions and relationships that ensure their long term growth. They do this by continually measuring and improving the Customer Experience through engagement and feedback to support our clients’ growth, generated by a world class and innovative combination of processes, people and technology.
This is a key role in our customer centric strategy. The GDPR regulations mean that more than ever we need to be responsive to our customer needs.
You will be responsible for managing communication and feedback with our community of website users. This includes running and providing analysis of our Net Promoter Score campaigns, alongside responding to public email addresses, forums and social media sites for each of our brands.
The aim is to handle and escalate customer enquiries, complaints and feedback in order to provide an excellent customer experience and to collate and analyse this feedback in order to drive new processes and internal actions to improve our customer experience and expectations.
You will also be working closely with our Publishing and Biddable teams to provide the outbound 'Voice’ of our Brands in our communications.
- Managing and responding to inbound email enquiries and escalating where necessary.
- Managing and responding to inbound social media contact and escalating where necessary.
- Managing, responding and giving high level analysis of NPS campaigns through 3rd party software solution.
- Work with the Publishing teams to continually hone the Voice of each of our client’s Brands.
- Liaise with our Contact Centre Legal and CRM teams on any GDPR / DPA based enquiries
- Review and optimise our complaints process
- Work with our Tech teams to connect data points from feedback loops to our BI suite
- Generate new innovations and solutions to improve our Customer Experience, based on analysis and research
What Success Looks Like:
- Continual improvement in our Net Promoter Score
- Every contact point has a response within our set SLAs
- NPS data included in performance reporting
Our Client’s Ideal Candidate:
- Previous experience working in a customer facing role, ideally with some experience working on managing organisational communication on social media platforms
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Empathetic, but able to make the right business decisions
- Innovative, with a clear interest in Customer Experience