Community Engagement Manager
If you are fuelled by a desire to drive social change and make an impact on the world, ambitious in your career goals and excited by the idea of joining a fast-growing company, we want to hear from you.
The WORK180 Story
After spending 10 years in the tech industry, Gemma Lloyd and Valeria Ignatieva knew there had to be a better way for women to identify workplaces which weren’t the typical "boys club" environments.
WORK180 (previously DCC Jobs) was born in Australia in 2015. Our goal was to improve workplaces for women and connect the best employers with top talent. Three years later, we have influenced positive change beyond our dreams.
WORK180 is doing what no other job platform has done before. Businesses who do not meet our benchmark, are not allowed to advertise their jobs. Employers are lifting the bar when it comes to creating supportive workplaces for women. This includes increasing paid parental leave, closing gender pay gaps and increasing the number of women in leadership.
We have grown by over 300% in the last 12 months and are excited to be expanding into the UK.
We have ambitious future plans and looking for people who are driven and passionate about our mission to join us.
Excited by what you’ve heard so far? Here’s a bit about how you’ll contribute:
As a Community Engagement Manager, you will play an integral part in the expansion into the UK. This multi-faceted role will see you:
- Working alongside our Global Marketing team to drive engagement locally through digital and traditional marketing
- Building WORK180’s partner network with Industry Groups, Charities and Universities
- Co-ordinating community events
- Providing new ideas and creative input on marketing campaigns
Not only will you perform work that matters with a phenomenal team by your side, we will also provide you with:
- A fully flexible role where you will be trusted and empowered
- An accepting and inclusive culture
- Phone and laptop, plus the opportunity to participate in an Employee Share Scheme
- An invitation to craft your career with us. Joining us at such an early stage in the UK means the opportunities are endless!
"WORK180 continually strives to make the working world better and I'm so proud to be a part of it. Everyone in the team has such a sense of belonging and I’m excited to work for such a dynamic and driven organisation."
- Sarah Cooper, Client Engagement Manager at WORK180
If this sounds like something you want to be a part of and you believe you can help us change the world, we want you to apply today.
- Community Management
- Social Media
- Social Media Marketing
- Partner Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"