Do you want to join a company who are offering cutting edge technology? If the answer is yes then the Community Engagement Manager could be your next challenge. Based in the South West you will be targeted on driving the sales of our client's cutting edge IT Infrastructure product in to rural areas.
Our client is a pioneering technology company who are striving to deliver cutting edge infrastructure technology to rural communities.
As Community Engagement Manager you will be responsible for the following areas;
- Driving new business sales in a B2C and B2B environment in rural communities.
- Presenting to rural communities the benefits of our client's technology.
- Networking in rural communities to raising the profile of the technology.
- As Community Engagement Manager you will be responsible for achieving a minimum of 30% sign up. 30% sign up with allow the infrastructure project to take place.
- In the role you will follow up on any enquiries or leads.
- You will report into the Sales Director.
- A highly personable character who enjoys networking and building relationships.
- The successful candidate will have strong presentation skills.
- Demonstrable track record within B2C or B2B sales is a necessity.
- A driving licence.
- Desirable that you have a background in IT services or Telecoms is desirable.
- A basic salary of £40,000
- A company car, laptop, mobile phone etc
- Direct Sales OR Field Sales OR Sales Executive OR Door to Door Sales
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job