As Community Engagement Manager, you will build an active Customer Community by facilitating successful connections via direct introductions, delivering an engaging event’s programme and appropriate on and off-line communications.
What you'll be doing:
- Ensure we hold completed company profiles for 100% of our customers and use these to build an understanding of our customers businesses including their strengths and challenges.
- Organise and host a quarterly customer steering board to actively solicit customer feedback. Ensure feedback is shared with the relevant parts of the business and acted on in a timely fashion.
Networking and Connecting
- Build professional and fun relationships with all customers within the Bruntwood/MSP network (not just decision makers/contract holders)
- Develop and grow an external network of contacts focussed on individuals and organisations that are relevant to the customer base in the area of responsibility.
- Identify opportunities to connect customers within the internal and external networks to add value to one or both parties.
- Keep a record of meaningful outcomes to assist with reporting against KPI’s and building valuable customer case studies.
- In conjunction with the Head of Community and Business Support Programme Manager devise a quarterly events programme (and associated budget) targeted at the customers within the area of responsibility. (includes identification of relevant events, agendas, speakers, suppliers and partners)
- Ensure the programme meets defined targets in terms of number of social, well-being, business support, cultural and customer led events.
- Manage the delivery of the agreed events programme including hosting of events where appropriate or being present at networking where not. Ensure programme is delivered within agreed budget.
- Gather formal and informal feedback on events. Document and share this with the Head of Community and other Community Engagement Managers
- Encourage customers to deliver their own events within our Spaces and ensure events are incorporated within the overall plan.
- Connect customers to other relevant events within and outside the Bruntwood network.
- Attend a minimum of 2 external networking events per month (local and national) to keep abreast of trends within the industry
- Keep building screens, noticeboards and customer portal up to date with new customer welcome messages, event reminders, customer news, customer promotions and building information in-line with brand guidelines and community framework. (Minimum 2 updates per week)
- Provide input and content to customer newsletters as required.
- Prepare and submit a quarterly report to the regional board outlining progress against targets, plan for next quarter and feedback/actions from the customer steering board.
- Work closely with the Head of Community and Business Support Programme manager to share knowledge, ideas and content and deliver a market-leading customer experience across the network.
- Work collaboratively with relevant Property teams to deliver an excellent and joined up Customer Experience.
- Support sales viewings to help sell the benefit of the community and events programme to prospective customers
What we're looking for:
- Experience of event planning and delivery
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- An ability to build, maintain and grow a network of business relationships.
- Strong team player with the ability to take the initiative where necessary.
- A creative and flexible approach with the desire to continually learn and innovate.
- Experience in digital marketing use of social media for business purposes preferred.
- Experience within the property sector is desirable but not essential.