Salary: £24,000 - £28,000 p.a. + car allowance + excellent benefits
Contract length: Permanent
Application Process: CV and Cover Letter
Are you a fundraising or sales professional ready to help us beat cancer sooner?
We’re looking for an ambitious, confident and engaging Community & Corporate Fundraiser based in the Bristol area to…
• Recruit, manage, and support volunteer fundraisers within the community, helping them to reach their fundraising potential
• Identify and develop new relationships with corporate supporters, fundraising groups and high potential individuals
• Inspire and bring out the best in our supporters, corporate partnerships and fundraising groups, engaging them with Cancer Research UK’s life-saving work over the long term
• Enable our supporters to achieve their ambitious fundraising goals
• Be an ambassador for CRUK in the community, working with colleagues and volunteers to unlock new opportunities.
We’re a team that combines experience from the private, public and third sector and we’re looking for someone to join us with...
• Proven experience of exceeding targets and working to Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
• Excellent ability to motivate, inspire and influence people
• Strong networking skills and proven ability to build long-lasting relationships
• Proven ability to track and report on income
• Flexibility and willingness to travel where needed to support events.
We want you to help us build great relationships with our supporters and to help them achieve their fundraising ambitions, allowing us to grow our department’s annual income of over £42 million.
This is a rewarding and fast-paced role, in a regional home-based team.. No two days will be the same as you’ll be working with individuals, groups and corporates, supporting them with their fundraising ambitions! The regional team is part of a growing national team, offering brilliant career development opportunities for talented individuals.
In order to be considered for this role, candidates must upload both a CV and a cover letter explaining why they believe they are suited to the position.
Closing Date: Thursday 12th April 2018, 23:55
At CRUK we value diversity and we're committed to creating an inclusive culture where everyone is able to be themselves and to reach their full potential. We actively encourage applications from people of all backgrounds and cultures and believe that a diverse workforce will help us to beat cancer sooner.
Please note, from 2019, we will be relocating from our current offices in Islington to a new office space in Stratford, close to the Olympic Park.