About the role
Interserve Healthcare are committed to providing exceptional care and support to clients, to enable them to remain independent in their own homes.
We currently have opportunities for Care Assistants / Support Workers with experience of working with older people and those with disabilities. We are seeking caring and enthusiastic individuals to join our team to provide support and high standards of care to individuals to enable them to retain their Independence and remain in their own homes in and around the Chelmsford, Maldon and Braintree areas.
Key Tasks - these will be varied and personalised to the clients’ needs
• Providing help with personal care
• General housekeeping i.e. cooking, shopping, domestic duties and help clients to maintain all aspects of their domestic lives
• Monitoring progress and recording daily record sheets
• Liaise with families or/and office team members to provide a consistent approach that meets the individual needs of each client
• Pay rates from £9.00 per hour.
• Free training and DBS (subject to conditions)
• Paid holiday & Pension scheme
Following skills & experience required:
• 6 months previous care experience
• Excellent communication skills, written, verbal and listening
• Have a caring and compassionate attitude
• Can commit to regular hours
• Medication management
• Manual handling
• Full driving licence and access to a vehicle
About the Company
Interserve Healthcare delivers specialist healthcare services to clients in their own homes and in healthcare establishments throughout the UK. We recruit Nurses, Healthcare Assistants and Support Workers on a national basis to deliver outstanding care and support to our ever-growing client base.
Interserve Healthcare is an Investors in Diversity accredited company & committed to equal opportunities for all (Agy).
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job