New starter payment –Join us between 1st July 2021– 30th September 2021 and receive a bonus payment on us: -
£200 for completion of the required induction training
An additional £500 paid on completion of a full three months of work as a care worker
£100 per Care Worker for each referral of a new employee into the scheme that completes the full 3 months.
* Terms and conditions apply.
Salary information; Competitive hourly rates from £10 - £11.50
No experience required!
Full time/part time hours available Covering;
Weston-super-Mare, Worle, Winscombe, Sandford, Banwell, Wrington, Winford, Dundry, Nailsea, Backwell, Wraxhall, Congresbury, Yatton (BS8, BS22, BS25, BS27, BS28, BS29, BS39, BS40, BS41, BS48, BS49)
Here at ‘Home life Carers’ your visits are not just about the practical help that you will be providing, you are also there to support our service user’s emotional needs - they may live alone and be somewhat isolated from society. Which is why the relationship that a service user has with their carers is a very important one – a kind word and a smile from a carer can make our service users day!
Duties will include;
- Personal Care (bathing/showering/toileting/etc)
- Preparing and serving meals/snacks
- Assisting with medication
- Light domestic duties
Our benefits include;
- Guaranteed Hours available (subject to a satisfactory probation)
- Free uniform
- Free DBS check
- Pension scheme
- Up to 28 days a year holiday
- Career progression
- Ongoing training opportunities from our training team
- Competitive rates of pay
- Staff Incentives - Refer a friend bonus opportunity
- Excellent training, ongoing professional development and defined career opportunities once working with us
CLICK ON APPLY and get in touch with us today, we would love to hear from you.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'