Care Coordinator needed for community support service based in Nottingham, salary dependent on experience £18K - £21K.
My client provides care and support to those with complex needs in their own homes across the UK. They specialise supporting those with brain injury, learning disabilities and/or mental health.
As a Care Coordinator you will;
- Establish new support packages and monitor existing clients
- Complete client assessments
- Implement and develop all paperwork, such as care plans, risk assessments
- Recruit care staff for the individual packages
- Manage and support the care staff
- Coordinate staff rotas, ensuring all care needs are covered
- Liaise with external professionals and clients families
To be considered for the Care Coordinator role you will need;
- Experience of developing care plans and associated paperwork
- Understanding of complex needs
- Experience of people management and supervision
- Clear verbal and written communication skills
- Understanding of staff recruitment
- A full valid UK driving licence with access to a vehicle
For more information please call Claire on , or APPLY NOW!
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing across the UK. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career within the Health and Care Sector please refer them to us.