We know you have important things in your life so we offer a set rota to enable you to work at a time that suits you and make the most of your time off.
We provide a unique, multi-disciplinary service on behalf of Essex County Council to support people at the point of crisis, helping our customers to become independent so they can play full and active roles in their communities.
We are looking for exceptional people who share our values and our commitment to helping and caring for individuals in our community.
In return, we offer a range of benefits including:
- 24 days holiday entitlement (plus bank holiday) pro rata
- FREE DBS check (which is a requirement of this role)
- Health Care Cash Plan (including reimbursement for dental, optical and chiropody plus much more)
- Flexible working hours - hours to suit your lifestyle
- Full & comprehensive PAID induction
- Annual Performance and Pay review
- Ongoing Training & Career development
- Access to qualifications
- Real job satisfaction
- Up to £600 Refer a friend scheme *
- Contributory Pension Scheme.
As this role requires travel around the community, a car driver with their own vehicle is essential.
To find out more either apply online or give the team a call on .
We are an equal opportunities employer and positively encourage applications from suitable candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
We are a level 2 Disability Confident employer which helps to employ, support and promote disabled people in the workplace.
* £600 offer up to 31st March 2018 for referrals to Short term support in the Community roles (will then revert to £300)
Community Care Assistants
Chelmsford & Surrounding areas
Up to £10 per hour with opportunity to progress +45p mileage
Flexible & guaranteed hours available between 7am-2pm and / or 4pm-11pm (up to 30 hours per week with additional hours available)
- Car driver