- Do you want to work for the leading Care company in Essex?
- Do you want to be paid the best rates for care workers in the region, including 45p per mile business mileage?
- Are you interested in a job/ career for life?
Then why not join our award winning care team; we pride ourselves on being the best care provider in the county, promoting independence, dignity and quality of life at all times in a person centred caring and supportive environment.
This is an exciting time to join Essex Cares as we look to grow our provision of short term care and support in the county. This new service will support people at the point of crisis, helping our customers to become as independent as possible so they can play full and active roles in their communities.
The new service will include a range of roles working in a multi-disciplinary approach and through this will help avoid unnecessary admissions and delayed discharges from hospital, promote independence in people's own homes, and ensure that people have greater choice and control over their longer term care and support.
Rather than experience, we are looking for people who share our values and our commitment to helping and caring for individuals in our community.
What else can we offer you!
- 24 days holiday entitlement (plus bank holiday) pro rata
- FREE DBS check (which is a requirement of this role)
- Health Care Cash Plan (including reimbursement for dental, optical and chiropody plus much more)
- Flexible working hours - hours to suit your lifestyle
- Full & comprehensive PAID induction
- Ongoing Training & Career development
- Annual Performance and Pay review
- Access to NVQ qualifications
- Real job satisfaction
- Up to £600 Refer a friend scheme *
- Up to £300 loan on starting (subject to eligibility)
- Contributory Pension Scheme.
The full salary range is between £14,478 - £19,750 depending on skills and experience and there are opportunities to progress.
As this role requires travel around the community, a car driver with their own vehicle is essential.
If this sounds like a company you'd be proud to work for, why not apply today?
We are an equal opportunities employer and positively encourage applications from suitable candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
We are proud to be part of the Disability Confident scheme which helps to employ, support and promote disabled people in the workplace.
* £600 offers up to 31st March 2018 for referrals to Short Term Support in the Community roles (will then revert to £300)
Community Care Assistants - Evening and Weekends
South West Essex - Basildon and surrounding areas
Up to £9 per hour with opportunity to progress plus 45p mileage
- Car driver
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job