Top Job Recruitment are looking for Full-Time and Part-Time Community Care Assistant's to work in Colchester and surrounding areas.
Our client is an established domiciliary agency providing the best quality of care to individuals in their own homes.
- Community Care Assistant traveling in the local area from resident to resident
- Providing personal care and maintain their independence, dignity & wellbeing
- Light cleaning and food/beverage preparation
- Keeping residents entertained.
- Building strong foundations for trust with each service user
- Various shift patterns between 07:00 - 16:00 and 16:00 - 23:00, 7 days a week (occasional weekends)
- Permanent guaranteed hours every week as a community care assistant
- Part-Time hours 16 - 22 or Full-Time hours 35- 40 per week.
- Genuine care for others
- Good communication skills
- Experience or knowledge of caring for individuals including residential, community care, or relative.
- To hold a full UK driver's license (preferred but not essential) as can access homes locally.
- Good understanding of social care and knowledge of role as a community care assistant
- Will to learn and progress while upholding their caring ethos
- IT Literate and understanding of current technology (paperless working)
- Care Certificate and QCF level 2 (Desirable)
What's in it for you?
- A full induction including shadowing and full training
- Up to £11.50 per hour
- Free DBS
- All Training provided
- Career progression within the company
- Free uniform and protective equipment
- Paid car mileage at 25p per mile
If you want a career pathway that can be tailored to your individual aspirations and goals, Apply Now!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'