We are recruiting domiciliary care assistants to join our home care team in our Norwich branch. We are in need of caring, compassionate and reliable individuals who want to make a difference.
As a care assistant you would be working out in the community, supporting people in their own homes.
The role will include:
- Providing support with personal care needs: assisting with washing, bathing, toileting and dressing.
- Supporting with moving and positioning.
- Maintaining household tasks.
- Promoting independence and providing social support.
- Observing, monitoring and recording client’s physical wellbeing and report any changes to senior staff members.
- Administering/Prompting medication
- Assisting with nutritional needs, preparing meals and assisting with eating and drinking.
- Delivering a high standard of care in accordance with individual care plans.
Currently we have full time, part time and bank hours available: Mornings, evenings, long days and weekends. We are particularly recruiting for the NR4 and NR7 area of Norwich.
Previous care experience is useful however it is not essential as we provide full training to give you the skills and knowledge that would be required for the role. A driving licence and access to your own transport is required for this role.
Come and be part of a great team along with receiving benefits such as:
- Paid Mileage
- Free uniform and personal protective equipment.
- Free training
- Flexible working hours
- All successful candidates can complete and receive care certificate within first 12 weeks of employment
- Refer a friend scheme receive a £50 bonus
- Competitive pay rates
- ongoing support and the opportunity to progress in your role
- Holiday pay
For more information, a general chat or to apply please call or alternatively send an email to: . – DCNOR4701
- Weekly pay - Regular hours - Mileage Pay
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'