Are you a Community Care Assistant feeling undervalued or unappreciated in your current job? Are you someone without experience but would like to start your career within the healthcare sector? We can offer you the chance of change!
Kare Plus Wirral & Liverpool are looking for caring, compassionate, people to support adults living at home with a range of needs. At Kare Plus, we value our staff and offer a lot of opportunity and flexibility for you with full and part time hours, days and nights and earlies and lates. We find that this keeps our staff positive and motivated but most importantly, happy!
Working with Kare Plus Wirral & Liverpool you get;
- Excellent rates of pay, weekly pay (PAYE)
- Paid time travel and mileage pay
- 24/7 support from local friendly office
- Holiday pay
- Training and development
- NVQ 2 & 3 Health & Social Care provided if interested
- Work in your local area
- On-going career development
Skills and qualities required;
- Dedicated, driven and a positive attitude
- Wanting to make a difference in care and use their skill set and experience to help those who need care and support
- Reliability and trustworthiness
- Preferably a driver with full driving license, however not essential
- Must have availability every other weekend
- Experience preferred but not essential
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'