Bluebird Care Exeter are looking to welcome, caring, passionate and dedicated people to join our friendly team of community care assistants in Exeter and the surrounding areas. Experience isn't necessary as we provide full training and support, but a full clean driving licence and car is essential.
We are always here for our customers and believe our service is much more than providing them with the highest standard of care. From offering them opportunities to get out of the home and socialise at our wellbeing coffee mornings to fun day trips, we want to ensure that our customers have a high quality of life and that they are fully supported to maintain their independence whilst living in their own homes.
What we offer:
- full 5 day in house training with 1 day shadowing an experienced care assistant.
- £9.20 per hour after probation
- Travel time and mileage paid
- Lots of shifts available
- Access to funded learning
- Monthly staff meetings and events such as summer and christmas parties
- Access to peer support group
- Care Assistant guaranteed hours contract after 3 month probation
- Live updates and full access to customer care plans via Smartphone
Shifts - full or part time:
- 7am - 3pm
- 5pm - 10pm
- Every other weekend availability
- As many or as little shifts as you wish to suit your needs.
Job Type: Full-time or Part-time
Salary: £8.70 to £9.20 /hour
- Secondary education
- Exeter, Devon
- Full UK Driving Licence
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'