Due to expansion we are looking for caring, reliable professional experienced support workers to work either full or part time hours in the community.
- Do you drive and have access to a car?
- Are you caring?
- Do you enjoy making a difference?
- Do you have previous experience in care?
- Are you punctual and professional?
- Do you have excellent communication skills?
- Are you available to work flexible hours including evenings and weekends?
If so.......................... TLC Home Care Solutions a provider of care to individual's in their own homes in and around Sidcup and Bexley would like to hear from you.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Duties of a community care assistant include:
- Supporting your client with personal care tasks
- Prompting medication
- Assisting with meal preparations
- Light domestic duties
- Escorting to hospital appointments etc.companionship calls.
Qualifications and Skills
Ideally candidates must be able to drive and have access to a car as this role requires you to easily travel between clients .
- Have previous experience in care
- A desire to make a difference
- A caring reliable professional manner
- A local knowledge of Sidcup and surrounding area
- This role is requires a full clean driving licence and Enhanced DBS
- Holiday Pay
- Free Uniform
- Home Care
- Personal Care
- Support Workers
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job