Community Care Assistant
Are you a committed and caring person?
Are you passionate about helping people?
Looking for a rewarding role that offers job satisfaction and flexibility?
Search Medical is collaborating with a specialist healthcare provider that provides and manages Community Reablement for Adults across Sussex. They are looking for Community Care Assistants to join their team in Crawley, East Grinstead, Horsham and other surrounding areas.
* Support vulnerable adults living in the community
* Carry out home-related tasks to a high standard
* Support service users in the community
* Build and maintain good relationships with colleagues and other healthcare professionals
* Carry out administrative tasks in line with company policies
* NVQ 2/3 Health & Social Care and/or Care Certificate
* Caring and passionate attitude
* Must be driver with own car
* Excellent rates of pay and annual leave
* 45p business mileage
* Free DBS
* Paid induction
* Ongoing training and career development
* Health care plan
If you're keen to build a successful career in Health and Social Care then this is the opportunity for you! Please send your CV to or call Charlotte on .
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
- care assistant
- community care assistant
- healthcare assistants
- health care assistants
- community care assistants
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job