Community Care Assistant - Clacton
£9.60 per hour (weekdays) and £10.60 per hour (weekends) plus paid travel time and mileage paid at 25p per mile
We are looking for likeminded individuals who share in our passion for providing the best quality of care to join us. In return we offer:
- Flexible shift patterns - including both full and part time roles
- Shifts run from 7am to 10pm (please note that due to the nature of the service, the role does require working every other weekend and 1 evening per week)
- 28 days paid annual leave (pro rata)
- Free uniform
- Pension scheme
- Fully paid induction training and shadowing provided to support you gain the skills and knowledge required - no previous experience needed
- Further training and development opportunities including fully funded NVQ's in Health & Social Care
- 'Refer a friend' reward of £500 for all new staff
Our teams work across Clacton and the surrounding areas, helping people who wish to retain their independence and remain at home for as long as possible. The duties of the role include (but are not limited to):
- Meal preparation
- Personal hygiene; showering, bathing, washing
- Helping people get up each morning and go to bed each evening
- Provide toileting assistance
- Light domestic duties
- Attend social calls, book and accompany to appointments
- Shopping either with or for service users
Full PPE provisions are provided and procedures are in place to ensure our carers are protected. We also provide EAP (Employee Assistance Program). Covid testing is strictly adhered to and we are providing vaccinations to all our front line staff.
This is the perfect time to join Manorcourt Homecare so if you have the unique qualities required and want to make a differenece to the lives of others, we would welcome your application.
All our current vacancies can be found by visiting: https://
For more information about working at Manorcourt Homecare watch our video:
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'