Community Associate for Our client, a leader in flexible workplace solutions
Your new job
As a Community Associate you will be a guest experience specialist. From welcoming customers and guests, supporting centre operations and sales activities, to maintaining customer relationships, the Community Associates are an integral part of a team that continually works to improve customer experience. Your main responsibilities will be to ensure customers in your community are happy, resolve or escalate any customer queries and to ensure that your centre is up to standard every day.
Your new company
Our client is a leader in flexible workspace solutions. Every day they help hundreds of thousands of people worldwide stay flexible, productive and doing their best work. From solopreneurs, small businesses, remote works to large global companies, our client makes it possible for companies worldwide to achieve their goals. By joining this industry leader, you will have opportunities to work with major brands such as Google, Facebook and BMW, while being part of an organisation that values your ideas and innovation.
What you'll need to succeed
- You have a passion for customer service and creating amazing workspace environments
- You're organised, detail oriented, and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- You care about service excellence and are committed to your customers
- You're a self-starter who takes ownership of all tasks, opportunities and issues that arise
- You are an excellent communicator
- You tackle change head on and are not afraid of a challenge
What you'll get in return
- Career opportunities that have no boundaries
- Colleagues who are excellent at their job, driven to succeed & supportive
- Competitive compensation, benefits and incentives
- A company that is committed to diversity & inclusion
- The opportunity to help change the future of the way people work
If you have the required skills and experience, please apply online today.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'