Salary £18, 956 Per Annum
Part time - 22 hours per week
Maternity Cover Fixed term contract to November 2020
Our client is a Buckinghamshire based housing association providing homes and services to local communities throughout the area, they have around 7,200 homes. They pride themselves on working closely with residents and surrounding communities to make sure they deliver high quality housing, homes and services. Our client is looking for a brilliant Communication professional to help them achieve the vision and goals.
Work with the Communications and Communities Manager to research, develop, monitor and co-ordinate internal and external communications, maintaining the communications channels, and providing advice and guidance on communications best practice.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Educated to degree level (or equivalent) or of a degree calibre
- At least two years' communications experience working
- Online, digital and social media communication experience
- Experience of creating engaging content for all channels
- Used to working in an environment that promotes corporate image
- Excellent verbal, written and graphical skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Proficient in project management
The Vision and Values express the commitment to becoming a leader in their field, providing quality affordable homes and investing in their diverse communities. As part of the continued commitment to the workforce accurately reflecting the community they represent, our client especially welcome applicants from BAME backgrounds, and applicants who have status as an individual with a physical or mental disability, as part of their ongoing commitment to Equality and Diversity.
Closing date: 21st October 2019 - midday
Interview date: Week commencing 28th October 2019
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'