Our client is a highly regarded global professional services firm that operate in all aspects of today's built environment. Alongside international partners, the business has completed projects pertaining to some of the worlds most notable structures. Due to organic growth, they are looking for a Communications Strategic Partner to join their global communications team and work alongside senior stakeholders to help develop and implement strategic communication plans.
Reporting to the Head of Communications, you will be a confident and outstanding communicator and have a creative eye when working alongside the businesses leaders on effective firm-wide communications.
- Alongside company senior stakeholders, you will lead develop and implement strategic communication plans.
- Provide insight, direction, and support to company leaders
- To lead the creation of compelling internal communications that complies with company standards of excellence
- Work alongside Managing Editor on the execution of global communication campaigns
- Build and maintain relationships with company suppliers in order to offer strategic support and direction towards desired outcomes
- Build and maintain relationships with the communications network across all regions internationally
- Strategic collaboration with the communications team projects, company communications channel, and all strategic processes
- Excellent editing skills, attention to detail, and creative writing style.
- First class communication, interpersonal and multitasking skills
- Stakeholder management skills
- Ability to interact efficiently and work well with others and manage teams
- Project management skills with the ability to effectively analyse, implement and take advantage of opportunities that arise
- Ability to manage conflicting deadlines and priorities
If you have experience managing and executing communications campaigns and you are looking for your next opportunity to work for a supportive and talented manager at fast growing organisation that are passionate about what they do, please do not hesitate to apply with your CV details.
- internal communications
- strategic partner
- content delivery
- strategic communications
- communcations strategy
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job