Communications Specialist will be supporting the improvement of the quality culture, internal communications and customer focus throughout all working levels across the business.
Communications Specialist duties:
- Generate ideas for quality promotion campaigns and ideas
- Support changing in the culture
- Create quality newsletters and communications using a range of media
- Implement ideas using existing structure
- Build internal relationships
- Support culture
Communications Specialist skills:
- Experience of change communication
- Experience in internal communications
- Working knowledge of developing cultural change programs
- High IT literacy
- Great communication skills
- Ability to communicate complex messages across the business
- Experience in dealing with print and design agencies
- Good project management skills
- UK driving licence- happy to travel to Swindon site when required
Barclay Meade acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Barclay Meade and may assist with processing your application.
- Communications Specialist
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job