Role: Communications Specialist
Salary: £30,000 to £40,000 DOE
Benefits: 10% Bonus, Flex work, Car parking, Full healthcare, 25 days holiday + 10 bank holiday + 12% Pension, 4x Death in service, Income protection.
Location: Isle of Man
Our client is one of the world’s leading Financial Providers, operating on a global basis; they have around 55,000 employees serving customers in over 170 countries.
The client provides solutions to individuals, small and medium sized companies and global corporations.
This is an exciting role to join our client as a Communications Specialist, you will help drive organisational and cultural change by assisting in the creation and implementation of an internal and external communications plan, aligning with the strategy of the company. You will report to our clients Head of Communications based in the Middle East and will also locally support the Senior Management Team including when required the CEO Office and be the local point of contact in the Isle of Man for all communications activity.
Key Skills and Responsibilities
- Work closely with the Head of Communications to create and implement an internal and external communications plan
- Support Head of Communications with the continual development and implementation of the communications strategy across the organisation.
- Ensure that communication messages are engaging, effective, timely and consistent, fit for purpose and adhere to all branding guidelines
- Plan, edit and write content for a variety of internal communications channels, such as intranet, video, email bulletins or newsletters to support Head of Communication
- Create first drafts for local communications, taking direction from the local Senior Management team, and bringing to life their vision for review and approval by Head of Communications
- Support local employee groups to deliver effective communications to ensure employees feel informed, involved and engaged
- Gather insights and measure the effectiveness of communication activities to identify gaps, facilitate continuous improvement, and demonstrate the value added by business communications
- Support Head of Communications in the delivery and management of all local PR and sponsorship
- Proven work experience in marketing or communications, or a role that involved creative writing
- Excellent writing, editing and proof-reading skills essential
- Must be a self-starter with the ability to work unsupervised given line manager is based in Middle East
- Confident in own ability and excellent relationship building skills - ability to engage and collaborate effectively at all levels including the Senior Management team
- Ability to establish and maintain personal integrity, credibility and trust Ability to use discretion and maintain confidentiality
- Good insurance industry knowledge and insight is desirable, but ability to learn and upskill knowledge quickly is essential
In return our client is offering an attractive salary plus a generous benefits package including bonus and defined contribution pension scheme. They are committed to continuous improvement and they offer access to a comprehensive range of training and development opportunities. As well as this they have moved into their brand new bespoke, state-of- the- art headquarters where they have free on-site car parking.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job