Reporting into the Global Deployment Director and working in close partnership with the Leadership team, this is an exciting opportunity for a strong Communications Manager to lead on consistent, clear and engaging internal communications to drive engagement in and understanding of the business strategy and how it supports the growth of the wider Organisation.
Blue chip organisation. Top Tier FMCG Business with an established International presence. A fast-paced and dynamic environment with a progressive and people focused culture.
- Execute initiatives that engage internal stakeholders towards understanding and championship of the business's strategic shifts, increase advocacy for the business's wider products and approach.
- Develop and drive a rolling annual internal communication plan, differentiating by stakeholder groups with tactics that will engage and inspire associates at all levels to develop themselves and or their teams
- Using simple, impactful and modern (digital solutions), design and lead internal communication tools and channels.
- Develop, and execute internal publicity efforts including identifying newsworthy opportunities, drafting on and offline articles for the business.
- Maximise Yammer, sharepoint and other tools (e.g campaign manager) designed to facilitate efficient, effective and engaging internal communications across the business on behalf of clear messaging for associates and stakeholders.
- Support activity managers with consistent launch messaging for strategic developments and product initiatives.
- Previous Communication experience in a large Corporate, Consumer or FMCG organisation with a proven track record of implementing internal communication programs which achieved measureable results
- Knowledge of learning in FMCG and current influences would be useful.
- Excellent project management and organisation skills, combined with the ability to handle many tasks simultaneously, working under pressure and delivering within tight deadlines.
- Superb interpersonal and communication skills; both verbal and written including the ability to communicate and influence effectively with all levels of the organization.
- Leadership and Business Communications: fluency in English and copy writing experience essential.
- Digital media communication knowledge and experience.
- Proven ability to get a variety of internal clients to provide quick and appropriate information.
Exciting Communications opportunity for someone looking to progress their Internal Communications career within a global, internationally renown FMCG organisation.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job