We have a fantastic opportunity to join a globally recognised, market leading company working as a Branded Communication Specialist .
This is a long term contract role. Candidates may be based anywhere in the UK and there will be a large element of travel involved.
The Branded Communication Specialist will:
- Within Globally defined Brand boundaries, act as the centre of Expertise for all communication related matters in UK
- Develop and deliver the communication strategy / campaigns for UK
- Act as brand custodian for all UK manifestations of the brand
- Be key contributor to the Offer Panel
- Develop and deliver the communication strategy arising from the defined Marketing plan.
- Be the custodian of the brand and communication standards for all developed material translating the defined program into highly effective campaigns, and for all onsite communications
- Support the definition of On-site customer journey optimisation plans by developing a fully integrated communication concept which will maximise customer perception of campaigns.
- Support the development of plans through the definition of most effective communication channels/plans to be used
- Develops the full communication content with support of relevant agencies for all defined marketing action.
- Coordinates development and delivery of full campaign inclusive fulfilment on site with local execution team. Is accountable for on time delivery of communication content
- Manages the relationship, Scope of work and performance delivery of Advertising / communication agency for all supports and actively manages costs.
- Based on external metrics, benchmarks the performance of defined communication campaigns with other clusters so as to further improve overall marketing investment performance
- Support the development of in country contact plan by coordinating ATL/BTL activities with Direct marketing plans.
- Manages the communication budget and the delivery of contracts with the selected agencies, including annual Marketing Fund
- Extended marketing / sales background ideally in a B2C environment
- Good level of strategic thinking with a good instinct for consumer related issues
- Excellent Communication and presentation skills both verbal and in writing, skilful listener
- Excellent in building strong relationships with internal partners and external companies
- Creative thinker
- Excellent networking and influencing skills
- Excellent at working in team
- Strong project management skills
- Good financial understanding, budget and cost control
- Open thinking with ability to deal with conflicting views and integrate them
- Proven ability to multi task and deal proactively with shifting priorities in a deadline driven, fast paced environment.
- Self-aware of personal impact and strong ability to defend choices made.
Knowledge, skills and experience
- University degree required
- Expert knowledge of communication technics and ways of working of agencies.
- Demonstrated ability to manage performance of Communication / Advertising agencies
- Demonstrated ability to deliver agency briefs by summarizing complex information
- Demonstrated knowledge of Digital / Social media communication tools
- Expert knowledge of visual standards
- Expert in delivering Marketing campaigns in Retail environment
- Experience in managing 3rd parties and coordinate activities
- Focus on delivery / Silent Running
- Consequently execute agreed actions
- Strong soft skills, esp. self-perception
- English fluent (verbal & writing)
For further information on this role please call Rebecca in the Pink office!
- 3rd Parties
- Financial Understanding
- Highly effective
- Strategic Thinking
- Deadline Driven
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job