This role has been created due to the businesses focus on customer experience.
* Own oversight of ongoing customer communication activity within brand guidelines.
* Act as the customer communications lead for all projects, including planning, creating solutions and strategies and monitoring outputs.
* Drive the customer communications agenda in appropriate Project Meetings and Working Groups.
* Manage and track the approval / sign-off process for all customer communications activity.
• Manage overall customer communications activity to understand the complete customer journey.
• Working with our outsourced providers, ensure customer website content remains up to date and relevant.
• Manage relationships with our outsourced providers with amends to existing customer communications and new requirements where relevant.
• Liaise with internal communications to drive internal awareness of ongoing customer communications activity.
* Liaise with Corporate Communications to highlight any potential PR issues resulting from any customers communications activity.
* Build collaborative relationships with key internal/external stakeholders.
* Track spend v budget for all customer communications activity
* Follow all agreed management processes to control and manage risks.
* Relevant and demonstrable communications experience.
* Strong understanding of the business operations.
* Customer focused
* Exceptional written and verbal communication and copy writing skills
* Strong relationship management skills
* Ability to manage own workload
* Self-directed and motivated, but also able to work within a team
* Positive approach to problem solving
This exciting new opportunity will not be around for long, if this is the role for you please apply online or contact Nadia at Reed Bradford.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job