Part time Communications & PR Manager in Penrith required for a successful, well established, rapidly growing manufacturing business who operate in a unique sector of the market. This is a dynamic, fast moving business where you will have a real influence on shaping this businesses long term at a time of exciting growth. The role is based on the outskirts of Penrith so is easily commutable for people living in Carlisle, Kendal and the surrounding areas.This is a newly created role reporting to the Divisional MD to support them through a sustained period of rapid business growth.
As the Communications Manager you will hold overall responsibility for all internal and external communications and PR across the Group, ensuring all communication is clear, consistent and engaging.
You will support with the delivery of departmental strategy and through identifying the needs and interests of all relevant stakeholders, you will assist to communicate the brand, organisational values and key messages, through the use of innovative ideas and creative solutions that can be translated and understood across all levels of the organisation.
Managing a newly created Communications team you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring all objectives are delivered in line with budgets
- Driving and improve process across the communications team
- Maintaining an effective balance of business as usual whilst delivering relevant organisational projects
- Acting as the first point of contact for all media relations, ensuring that we respond in a timely and appropriate manner to opportunities
- Managing the delivery of all group communications including press and PR activity, print communications, digital communications and activities
- Monitoring and tracking emerging themes and trends within the industry and work alongside the head of function, to create a response plan accordingly
- Engage in regular community meetings with local residents.
- Support and drive the company's charity and community work
- Previous experience in executing strategic Internal & External Communications plans to support and drive business objectives reflecting the personality, brand and tone of a business
- Strong leadership
- Creative and innovative
- Ideally from a FMCG, retail, Waste Managment or manufacturing business
- £35,000 pro rata for 3/4 days a week
Brewster Partners Office Support & Technical Recruitment is a division of the Brewster Partners Recruitment Group focusing on the recruitment of talent in administration, business support, HR, sales, marketing and purchasing in South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire, East Yorkshire, North Yorkshire, Lincolnshire, Nottinghamshire and the Midlands. If you are interested in discussing this job in more detail or any other aspect of office support and technical recruitment we would really like to hear from you. Please visit our website at Brewster Partners for more information.
- internal communications
- external communications
- PR Manager
- PR executive
- Communications executive
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'