- If you’re an agency experienced Planner looking for your next role at a fast growing marketing agency, then look no further.
- Shape, drive and deliver astute strategic and multichannel communications plans.
- Iconic international clients from FMCG, automotive, FS, leisure and retail.
How does working within an integrated agency, planning and developing campaigns across an impressive client list sound? Well, if you’re looking for some exciting planning to get stuck into this could be your lucky day; we’re in need of a Communications Strategist to join a well-respected marketing agency.
What you’ll be doing
As Communications Planner you’ll be highly skilled in combining market data, qualitative research and product knowledge in a way that will enable the creative team to produce stunning marketing ideas. Working closely with the Planning Director you’ll develop insight and strategic recommendations to address current issues, maximise opportunities and create communication plans to deliver campaign objectives. You’ll also translate audience insight and knowledge into clear concise creative briefs, review campaign performance and present recommendations.
A head for figures, and well as consumer behaviour and brand, you’ll enjoy carrying out research and writing creative briefs, to managing large scale projects, leading strategic support to the client services team and presenting articulate thinking to clients and colleagues.
What experience you’ll need
- In a perfect world you’ll have a good few years agency planning experience under your belt: this will need to include experience or brand/ rebrand and integrated communications.
- To be successful you’ll have a natural ability to think strategically and be an analytical and logical thinker.
- You will be working as a Junior Planner, Mid-Wight Planner or Senior Comms Planner at a marketing, creative or communications agency at the moment.
- Someone who is highly commercial, articulate and engaging would fit right in to this dynamic team.
- You will have the flexibility to adapt to client requirements and connect with consumers on a local level, as well as a thorough understanding of the changing media environment and the (used) of varied media channels to target different audiences along the way.
- You’ll be able to own strategic conversations with clients, run brand workshops and come up with compelling positioning ideas.
- You will have sound knowledge of a variety of marketing disciplines from digital, print, media and brand.
We’re open to level here as this agency are all about finding the right person and being open. If you’re a Junior Planner you can expect a salary in the region of £18k - £25k, for Mid-weight Planner £25 - £30k and if you’re a Senior Planner you can expect anything in the region of £30k - £50k, potentially more for the right person. This agency have been really successful on new business and have loads of brand new clients to work on and will continue to grow so there’s plenty of opportunities for progression here and climb up the ranks in your planning career, along with a generous benefit package including pension, health insurance and regular socials to name a few.
If you think you’ve got the talent we’re hunting for then why not send us your CV through today? We’re always happy to hear from talented Planners!.
- planning, strategy, communications planning,
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job