• Undertaking communications and engagement activity, working to support the conclusion of the programme and a move to business as usual.
• Supporting the project teams by providing support for internal and user facing meetings and events.
• Collaborating on and commissioning graphic design, media snippets.
• Adept at assimilating complex technical information and effectively communicating key messages to a range of audiences
• A portfolio of excellent written communication in a range of media
• Experience of working with multiple stakeholders from different backgrounds
• Highly motivated with the ability to take initiative and lead activities
• Excellent interpersonal skills, able to work well as a team and build successful working relationships with a range of stakeholders
• Confidence in working with multiple and changing priorities in a flexible way
• Experience of maintaining a website and databases (various)
• Good working knowledge of MS Office, desk-top publishing software and web-editing software
• Experience of using social media e.g. Twitter, blogs etc
• Experience of working in an academic/HE environment
If you would like to hear more about this opportunity please get in touch.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'