The Communications Officer will be responsible for the delivery of a range of internal and external communications activities to promote a positive image of the organisation.
This leading housing association is part of the G15, a group of the largest housing providers in London.
- Contributing to the development of communications plans and manage the delivery of both internal (50%) and external (50%) communications activities and projects
- Utilising the full mix of marketing tools and channels including internal, publications, events, social media, email, text/SMS, advertising, media relations and film, as appropriate
- Assisting with the creative design and production of multimedia as well as offering advice and solutions to meet briefs
- Production of copy and print, as well as proofreading and editing content and materials as needed, liaising with suppliers in the process
- Carrying out research to ensure accurate content is published across offline and online channels
- Measuring and reporting the effectiveness of communications activities and campaigns, including regular reviews to influence future activity with new approaches
- Experience of managing projects and campaigns using intranet, email marketing, direct mail, publications, website, social media, media relations, creative design
- Excellent communications (copywriting, editing, proof-reading) skills with ability to tailor content to different audiences across online and offline channels
- Strong design skills with experience using Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Experience with email marketing production and systems (ie, Click Dimensions)
- Experience measuring and evaluating effectiveness of activities using appropriate tools (ie, Google Analytics)
- Proactive and creative approach with ability to work autonomously or within a team
- Excellent organisational and time management skills with an ability to prioritise and manage several projects simultaneously
- A relevant professional qualification (e.g. in communications, digital marketing, direct marketing) or equivalent
- Salary of between £30,000-£33,000 depending on experience
- Generous benefits with flexibility including salary exchange benefits
- Corporate rewards and discounts
- Group and individual performance related bonuses
- Generous annual leave
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'