An exciting opportunity has arisen for a temporary Communications and Social Media Officer for our industry leading client based in Dover.
Reporting directly to the Customer Experience Manager you will be responsible for providing business leading communication to all customers in all sectors 24/7. You will achieve this by;
- Providing comprehensive, timely and accurate information across all channels;
- Monitoring, reporting and reacting to social media for the company and our competitors;
- Co-ordinating and leading all Business Continuity communications (internally and externally);
- Responding and resolving customer's complaints from all channels;
- Being aware of emerging trends in communications which increase expectations of our customers and acting on them accordingly;
- Being able to communicate fluently with customers in English plus at least one other European language.
As the perfect candidate for this role you will possess:
- Fluent English Language A Level (or equivalent);
- Strong understanding of all social platforms with proven track record of managing different social channels including Facebook and Twitter;
- Experience within a customer focused organisation, ideally in a Communications, PR or Marketing position;
- Must be able to work calmly and autonomously in highly pressurised and rapidly changing environments;
- Strong communication and influencing skills;
- Advanced computer skills including; Microsoft Word and Excel;
- Strong administration and organisational skills;
- Proactive, with ability to work on own initiative;
- Ability to work to defined deadlines and prioritise workload;
- Ability to analyse data to provide management reports;
- Excellent numeracy and accuracy skills;
- Friendly disposition, team-player and flexible.
This role is being offered on a temporary basis until June only so you must be available for an immediate start. The shifts are 12 hours on a 4 on/4 off basis and parking is available on site.
New Appointments Group, Expertly Matching Employers and Jobseekers since 1975.
Committed to diversity, equality and opportunity for all.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job