Full Time - 36 hours, Fixed Term Contract - 1 Year
£26,101 to £28,403 per annum
The Nursing and Midwifery Council regulates nurses and midwives in England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland setting standards of education, training, conduct and performance so that nurses and midwives can deliver high quality healthcare throughout their careers.
Our strategy for the next five years sets out how we will develop our work to protect patients and the public effectively and efficiently. It places dynamic regulation at the centre of what we do and sets out where we think we should focus our energies and resources in order to promote standards of care and practice.
About the role
Working as part of our corporate communications function, you will contribute to the delivery of corporate communications activities reflecting the NMC’s core role and purpose. A core part of this role is to ensure quality in the content, design and format of all communications and a consistent tone of voice across all our output. You will also advise internal and external colleagues about compliance with the NMC’s house style and brand
Skills and experience required
• A proven track record of delivering high quality work
• Excellent communication skills, both verbally and in writing
• Substantial experience writing and editing; online and offline, for external audiences.
• Ability to identify and clearly communicate key messages to a variety of audiences.
• Proofreading skills and an excellent eye for detail.
• Ability to work with a range of internal and external stakeholders, including third party suppliers
• Strong team player with ability to work across directorates.
• Highly organised and self-motivated with ability to plan and manage own work area and meet deadlines.
Why work for the NMC?
Our people are at the heart of everything we do. We aim to recruit the right people in the right places and we value the contribution they make to the success of our organisation. In return, we offer a comprehensive and competitive benefits package.
Closing date for completed applications: Monday 23rd April 2018 at 12:00 midday
Interview Date: Friday 4th May 2018
Our hiring manager is wanting the successful candidate to complete a handover with our current post holder in May 2018. Interested candidates will need to be immediately available.
- Administrative Support
- Communication Skills
- Internal Communications
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job