My Client is seeking a full time Communications Officer to work from their office in Taunton to cover Maternity leave.
Reporting to the Deputy Chief Executive the ideal candidate will have management experience as well as experience within the Marketing industry and will have used social media platforms to enhance their marketing effectiveness with a proven track record in a similar role.
Monday to Friday
1. Undertake interviews, take photos and write press releases for local media.
2. Ensure the company’s website is kept up to date with new information and content.
3. Direct the content for the regular e-newsletters and bulletins ensuring they reach the key Stakeholders.
4. Provide support on communications matters contributing to the recruitment for the company and employer and community engagement.
5. Take full responsibility for the social media monitoring and management systems.
6. Supervise the Communications Assistant who carries out the design of brand complaint promotional materials such as leaflets, business cards, pop-up displays and so on.
7. Build and maintain relationships with key media contacts nationally and across the Southwest.
In return the client can offer a salary of £13.00 per hour with free parking on site.
Change Recruitment Services Limited provides services as an Agency and an Employment Business, and is committed to equal opportunities for all candidates.
- Communication Skills
- Management Skills
- Marketing Campaigns
- Social Media