As a Communications Officer you will work with key stakeholders within a large organisation and drive messages via various internal communication channels. You will be involved in staff engagement and help support the change programme.
A large organisation who is looking to drive change and deliver great results. This organisation is growing fast and is looking for talented people to help develop the organisation
As the communications and engagement lead you will;
- Help to drive the organisation's internal communications activities, supporting the change programme across the organisation.
- Responsible for writing, designing and coordinating content across a range of internal communications channels including bulletin, internal newsletters, staff website, events and all other internal channels.
- Develop and drive stakeholder engagement through building trust and rapport with people at all levels
- A track record of working within a communications role, ideally internal communications and engagement
- Previously worked within a commercially minded, fast paced environment is essential
- Proven track record of delivering communication and engagement plans preferably in large organisations
- Previously managed multiple- stakeholders across various channels
- Excellent copy-writing and editing skills, along with a keen eye for detail
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including the ability to negotiate and influence at different levels across the organisation
- The ability to think, design and write creatively
- Able to work autonomously or as part of team
- Strong end-to-end project management skills
This is a 12 month contract with potential to extend. Please apply ASAP as this is an urgent role.
- Change Management
- Internal Communications
- Staff Engagement
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job