Communications Officer Contract x3
Communications Officers x 3 - Contract until 27/11/20 - Public Sector - Glasgow
Your new company
Public sector organisation based in Glasgow.
Your new role
As part of a Corporate Communications Project and Delivery Team, devise communication strategies and plans to help inform and engage stakeholders with any changes, projects or business as usual work that is happening within the organisation. To provide a professional, engaging and targeted communications service ensuring there is a coordinated and consistent approach to communicating to the organisations internal and external audiences and stakeholders; updating and utilising all digital and non-digital channels.
- To establish and build relationships with internal and external stakeholders, ensuring that the overall communications are fit for purpose and underpin the strategy, vision, mission and values of the organisation.
- Provide project managers/leads/internal and external stakeholders with specialist advice on content, timelines and suggested approach when planning and delivering projects and campaigns.
- Responsibility for the development of engaging and creative editorial content for newsletters and briefings to ensure project sponsors and stakeholders are aware about the progress of communications projects.
- To liaise/project manage partner agencies and stakeholders re involvement within campaigns/projects and foster productive working relationships.
- Ensure that all communications and social media channels are updated on a regular basis and contain relevant, accurate and timely information; paying particular attention to the scheduling of digital and non digital messages
What you'll need to succeed
You will have experience working in one or more Corporate Communications disciplines such as internal communication, PR, social media, marketing or change communication. You will be able to produce compelling and engaging content using a blend of channels. You will have the ability to analyse complex and sensitive information and identify the important information to be communicated. You will demonstrate a sound knowledge of current issues within the communications /political environment in general. You will demonstrate effective decision making, management and interpersonal skills
What you'll get in return
You will be offered a contract initially until the 27/11/2020. You will be offered a salary of £30k which will be paid to you on an hourly rate basis.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'