COMMUNICATIONS & MEDIA MANAGER
- External Affairs Manager / Media Relations Specialist
- Strong understanding of the UK Healthcare industry essential
- c £42,000 + benefits
- Central London location
Are you an ambitious Communications & Media professional with instinctive news sense and a talent for creating strong hooks for news and features? Do you have proven experience in integrated communicatons within the healthcare arena?
We have an amazing career opportunity for someone with a strong understanding of the UK health and political landscape to join the external affairs team of this independent charity. In this roele you will raise the profile of the charity, influence the media and health system stakeholders and parliamentarians.
This Communications & Media Manager will design and implement media relations, public affairs and integrated communications programmes and projects including digital, content production, marketing and events, whilst building excellent relationships with journalists and healthcare stakeholders.
What’s on offer:
- Salary c £42,000
- Excellent benefits
- 37.5 hours per week
- Excellent working conditions, ethos and development opportunities
- Central London location
- Degree or equivalent
- Ideally CIPR diploma or similar
- Proven track record of generating media coverage and a strong understanding of the UK media, particularly healthcare and political
- Experience of implementing integrated communications strategies across all disciplines, including digital communications, marketing, events, media relations, public affairs, publications production
- The ability to create strong hooks for news and features
- Exceptional writing and editing skills
- Strong organisational and project management ability
- Excellent interpersonal skills and verbal communication
- Ability to articulate complex issues in a logical and concise manner
- Managing, designing and delivering media relations activity
- Developing strong relationships and engaging effectively with the media
- Commissioning and managing the provision of media interview training
- Identifying and managing media risks
- Leading the development and delivery of integrated communications plans
- Writing copy including articles for the media and news releases
- Considering the opportunities and implications for digital communications in every aspect
- Managing budgets
How to apply:
To be considered for this position, please email your CV immediately with reference "Communications & Media Manager".
Due to the high volume of applicants, The Office Club can only respond to successful candidates. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.
- Health Care
- Media Relations
- Integrated Marketing
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job