Communications & Marketing Executive
Future Personnel are offering an exciting opportunity for a candidate with a creative flair seeking a diverse yet exciting role in Marketing & Communications. The company are looking for a forward thinking, driven candidate who has a can do attitude towards anything given to them. This position will suit either a Graduate with a bit of graphic design experience or someone who has proven experience working in a Marketing capacity. Duties include;
- Sending out regular mail campaigns using Dotmailer, both regular email marketing campaigns to subscribers but also for Conferences and Exhibitions the company are holding.
- Monitor and take appropriate action to the analytics especially when click to open rates drop off.
- Responsible for supervising all the marketing and communications of conferences and events, this will include finding new ways to promote and increase attendance for the conferences
- Order promotional gifts and branded items when requested - which will include being creative with what items are chosen and ensuring best value for money is achieved.
- Develop the design of conference communications
- Sourcing material/images/content for social media and website
- Assist in maintaining the organisations social media presence across a range of different sites, including the Website
- Creating a conference website for each conference and inputting all content for the conference
For this role you will be required to have;
- Qualification in Marketing or proven experience working within a similar role
- Competent using Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience using InDesign (or similar graphic design software) and SharePoint would be advantageous but not essential
- Experience using content marketing applications such as Dotmailer/Survey Monkey and using reporting tools would be beneficial
- Hardworking, flexible and have a hands on attitude
- Have a warm engaging personality to fit with the companies culture as they are a really friendly company who invest a lot in their employees
In return our client offers an excellent benefits package including hours which are 9-5pm, 33 days holiday, enhanced pension, a variety of insurances and on-site parking. Our client is also about to rebrand ad rejuvenate their image so this could be a really exciting time for the right candidate to really have an input in some exciting upcoming projects!
If you feel you are a highly organised individual looking for a new position in marketing then please don’t hesitate to apply with an up to date copy of your CV. If this role does not sound like it would suit you but you are actively looking for a new venture then please do get in contact to see what other opportunities we have for you .